Get in touch with the Turfcor Certified experts in Flea & Tick Control today to get started on your path to a healthier, pet friendly lawn.
Turfcor’s Flea & Tick Control is Effective.
We target the most common infestation areas where fleas and ticks can come into contact with you and your pets.
- Tall Grass
- Shaded Areas
Outdoor fun can be threatened by fleas and ticks. They’re not only a nuisance to you and your animals but they can also carry and transfer disease.
Turfcor’s flea & tick service provides up to four outdoor treatments during the active flea and tick seasons. In order to increase the efficacy and efficiency of our treatments, your appointments are planned at the height of the flea and tick seasons in order to control the highest population.
This outdoor treatment involves a perimeter spray of your property in places where fleas and ticks are most likely to be present, such as tall grassy areas, wood-line perimeters, natural areas, etc. to control fleas and ticks more effectively (and reduce the risk of flea or tick-borne infection, such as Lyme disease). Lawns are also treated using a granular or liquid product, providing increased protection from these pesky pests.
Turfcor Certified Pest Control Professionals
Reasons Why You Should Treat for Fleas & Ticks
- Fleas are small wingless ectoparasites that led to the spread of the Bubonic Plague
- They feed on humans and animals’ blood, leaving sore, itchy red bumps
- Fleas can carry tapeworms and cause pet anemia.
- Fleas can leap over 80 times their own height, the equivalent of a man 6 feet tall jumping 480 feet (more than 1 and a half football fields) high!
- Female adult fleas can lay up to 400 eggs in their lifetime.
- Ticks can carry Lyme disease and live without food or water for up to 200 days.
- They live in tall grass or shrubs and fall from their perch and fall on a host. Pets can develop numerous diseases from a single tick bite.
- Ticks can lay up to 10,000 eggs In a lifetime.
Contact Us For A Free Quote Today
Schedule an appointment with one of our experts today to learn more about how we can protect your family and your pets from dangerous fleas and ticks all year round. Our specialists will implement our comprehensive treatment plan for your property to eliminate fleas and ticks, and keep them from coming back all season long.
Consult with a Turfcor Flea & Tick Control Expert.
We would love to consult with you on how you can prevent and control flea & tick infestations among other perimeter pests. Contact us today or use our no-hassle quote tool to get a quote!